Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 9, FAMILY PICNIC

[Sunday]

Togetherness and Time-Out in December is a really great thing. Pack a picnic and find some grass to spread a rug. Just for fun, we might pack some dinner in the gift-like noodle boxes. Unwrapping is another Christmas joy and that’s how Fish and Chips are best eaten!!

Sunday Bible Reading - Psalm 25:4-5

4Show me the right path, O Lord;
point out the road for me to follow.
5 Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you
.
Prayer
Dear Jesus, Thank you for your life that showed us the way to live and help us trust the truth you have taught us. We believe you are God of our lives and everything we need is supplied by you.

Reflection: Recount some of the acts of kindness you chose to participate in from the Advent Action Cards. Remember these actions and people in your prayers and talk to the kids about how they feel about the activity. Talk through the feelings of gratitude for everything we have and everything we have to give.


Perth Activities
Take a picnic to Braithwaite Park in Mt Hawthorn for their community Carols In The Park.  Program starts at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment